Nothing to download. No 3rd party extensions. Create, edit and schedule your Instagram posts anywher

After this hair-raising 2016 Presidential Conjure Gram OTO Election and all the talk about "Voter Fraud" of voting machines, illegal aliens voting, dead people casting ballots, electoral college reneging, and the CIA talking about WMD, whoops I mean Russians Hacking our election process, one has to wonder if any of our votes ever get counted or that voting even matters? If you think our election process is unsafe now, just wait until in the future everyone votes online or via their smart phone, well. Yes, it's coming, and it is obviously a logical progression of our technology, but can we make it safe from hacking?

Just recently, our think reservoir was discussing this plus a fellow thinker stated that some individuals, poor folks might not be able to vote because of the digital split, thus, it could be unfair to the inadequate and African United states local community, here are his ideas on this:

"My only problem on the digital divide between higher and lower incomes is this; the government may permit $8.25 per month to pay for Internet access but that only works if you have a smart phone or a computer and then on top of that you have to pay for the wireless router if you want that Internet access in your home. I see a few things that the federal government doesn't always purchase. I do believe we could fully stay away from this problem all together through both the iphone app for voting but still having the human operate actual physical voting businesses simultaneously."

I am not in-favor of the FCC subsidizing Internet Access either, because users have to pay for this, just like all those extra charges on your phone bill that no one can figure out yes. There are plenty of open up-Wireless systems at Libraries, McDonalds and Starbucks Federal government Buildings, and so forth. If government gives you Internet Access, they automatically have a right to peruse the data, even if meta-data, which we all know can easily identify the individual based on their past usage, - so, more give-aways just means more government, and more people relying on government, plus. Can you imagine if, everyone gets a text message to vote, then inside of 24-hours they need to vote for that it is counted? By that time they would have gone online to post on Facebook, made a phone call, etc. In fact, those are the very people who'd vote for free-stuff anyway, not that anyone should be excluded, I am still underwhelmed at the thought that someone can be drafted at 18 but cannot vote against a war while 17 and that you cannot drink until 21 but we are to trust those voters to vote for a President, although those without cell phones, still are a challenge?

Probably everyone should be polled, and others less than voting age might have their percentages and surveys dedicated to another classification with regards to not malign them accidentally, in addition they'd become accustomed to while using process. The typical 13 year-old includes a cellphone of some variety now.

Yes, although our Think Tank could not figure out the answer to this challenge, it just shows you how tough our future might be when it comes to secure and safe elections. Please believe for this.